Saturday, March 14, 2015

Cycle 1 Restart

Hey guys! So, I have decided to restart Cycle 1 and start fresh! I cannot wait to start as well! I have big plans for this cycle! Here are some details for cycle 1.

DETAILS
_______________

- 2-3 judges
- EXCITING tasks
- Challenges (to boost your place in the competition)
- 8-14 designers
- FIERCENESS

So now that you have some idea of what Cycle 1 will be like, I hope you can join us!

If you want to apply as a Contestant* for The Greatest Graphic Designer here are the requirements.

REQUIREMENTS
________________
- You should follow the blog at first!
- You should have a unique style and fashion sense and know how to present yourself on the catwalk.
- You should be able to understand English to a good level.
- You must have access to a google/blogspot account.
- Graphical skills are very appreciated in this competition as well.
- Of course you MUST know how to take screen-shots and how to upload them on tinypic, imgur, 
  etc., and you should be able to work with the basics of a graphic program (e.g. Photoshop, Gimp).


SIGN-UPS
_______________

Full Name:
Username:
Graphic Portfolio:
Why do you want to join:
What will you bring to this cycle:

Good luck guys & gals

I also have SOME prizes in line

If you would like to sponser a prize please contact me at MissFoxyRoxy913@gmail.com or via stardoll here

PRIZES (until stated otherwise)
_______________

- Winner of The Greatest Graphic Designer Cycle 1
- The Face of The Greatest Graphic Designer till the cycle 2 winner is crowned
- Judge position for Cycle 2 (your choice)
- Face shot (graphic made by me) with The Crown
- Graphic Editorial (made by me) on Graphics By Roxy
- Cover girl for Issue 1 of The Scene Magazine (made by me)
- 3 page spread for issue 1 of The Scene Magazine (made by me)
- A cover girl interview for Issue 1 of The Scene Magazine
- A position as a guest writer for The Scene on Stardoll for 6 months (could be permanent your choice)
- The face of The Scene on Stardoll
- An interview on The Scene on Stardoll
- A recurring role in a later season for A Forbidden Love an original show + a feature  on Allure 
- A stardollar prize from me when I can get the opportunity to top up! about (300sd)
*All italicized points are not definite.

GOOD LUCK!!!

XoXo Roxy

11 comments:

  1. Full Name: Nora
    Username: ExtravaganceSD
    Graphic Portfolio: http://extravagancesd-graphics.blogspot.de/
    Why do you want to join: I entered the first start of cycle 1 but unfortunately I had not have enough time then to finish the tasks on time. Making Graphics makes me a lot of fun and makes me often face challenges that make me grow. That's why I would love a second chance in joining this amazing contest :)
    What will you bring to this cycle: As you can see in my portfolio I'm still learning new things from graphic to graphic, so I think I will bring positive surprises, eagerness to learn, a new vision and new techniques in the crafting of graphics and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full Name: Virginia Reina Moore
    Username: Rei1981
    Graphic Portfolio: graphicsrei1981.blogspot.com
    Why do you want to join: I know that I still need to learn a lot, so, that´s what I want! Become better on graphics and be successful
    What will you bring to this cycle: Perseverance .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Full Name: Hilmy Hunt
    Username: emmahunt4
    Graphic Portfolio: I don't have one but I have been in MMM 1 and MMM 2 and CMA 1
    Why do you want to join: Because It would be a good experience
    What will you bring to this cycle: Devotion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full Name: Melanie OrdoƱez Ortiz
    Username: Sandyhermosa
    Graphic Portofolio: http://melanygraficos.blogspot.com/
    I want to enter this phase because making graphics is my hobby , I love is fun, also want to feel adrenaline making phases.
    What will you bring to this cycle: effort

    ReplyDelete
  5. Full Name: Gabriel passos da silva
    Username:julia-changDiva
    Graphic Portfolio:http://changgraphics.blogspot.com.br/
    Why do you want to join: Why would it be nice to show my work to others
    What will you bring to this cycle: Fashion Couture

    ReplyDelete
  6. Full Name: Kirsten
    Username: sparklewand12
    Graphic Portfolio: sparklewand12graphics.blogspot.com OR facebook.com/sparklewand12graphics
    Why do you want to join: To be thrown in the deep end to make me step out of my comfort zone, and to help sharpen up my skills from time off.
    What will you bring to this cycle: Experience, I've competed in Kim's NTGD, and I've also held a judging position there and in Jailer's TGP - I've been on both sides which I think could help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Full Name: Beth Elencia
    Username: pavlovagurl
    Graphic Portfolio: bethsgraphics.blogspot.com
    Why do you want to join: I love graphics competitions as they help me improve and motivate me to make graphics in the first place!
    What will you bring to this cycle: I'll bring my unique style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Full Name:Argana
    Username:missflora9
    Graphic Portfolio:missflora9stardoll.blogspot.com or missflora9.imgur.com
    Why do you want to join:Because i want to improve my graphic skills and such a competiton will be a great push and motivation
    What will you bring to this cycle:ambition and all of myself

    ReplyDelete
  9. Full Name : Skouri Abdel karim
    Username : The-kemoue
    Graphic portfolio : www.kemoue.blogspot.com & www.facebook.com/kemoue.sd
    Why do you want to join : To show the public and the jury my experience in the graphic design, and win the title "GGD" cycle 1. And the acquisition of new information and experiences.And Inchallah, going to win the title.
    What will you bring to this cycle : Experience - Realizing my dream - introduce myself to the others Starsollez - Delivering my thoughts to the public and influence them ...
    love you, The-kemoue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Full Name: Brandon Bosanquet
    Username: Shakira8000
    Graphic Portfolio: http://brandy-stardoll.tumblr.com/
    Why do you want to join: Honestly? To gain the experience, to learn from it. I'm not the best graphic designer, I am far from it. But I think this would help build, not only my confidence, but the level of my work.
    What will you bring to this cycle: Individuality.

    Thanks in advance hun, - Brandy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Full Name: Gabrielle Martins Miranda
    Username: evinha5439
    Graphic Portfolio: http://gmdesign-oficial.blogspot.com.br/
    Why do you want to join: i think this will be a good experience to my work, and I intend to improve my techniques also, I think it will be interesting btw
    What will you bring to this cycle: everything that i can.

    ty ♥

    ReplyDelete